Quality Control Supervisor
Redstone Arsenal AL US 35808
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
Yulista is seeking a Quality Control Supervisor to perform the following day to day duties:
1. Responsible for internal management of the QC section
2. Review modification workbooks, logbooks, and other maintenance records to determine the completeness and accuracy of the documents
Job Requirements :
1. High school diploma or equivalent with 20 years of aviation maintenance experience, or AS degree with 15 years of aviation maintenance experience, or BA/BS degree with 10 years of aviation maintenance experience.
2. Knowledge of Army Aviation maintenance practices and regulations.
3. through knowledge of ground support equipment inspection and maintenance
4. Valid FAA A&P License
5. Graduate of BNCOC or equivalent Technical Inspector Course from other services
6. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
1. Experience related to developmental flight testing
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. EOE.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)