|Search our Careers||Career Center||FAQs||Login|
Y-Tech Services, Inc. is currently soliciting advance recruiting for a full-time Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory (PMEL) Manager at the Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma Type IIA PMEL.
Day to Day Duties:
The PMEL Manager will have sufficient knowledge to understand, communicate, and manage the terms of the PMEL contract. This position is responsible for the daily contract direction and performance of all work required by the USAF contract. The PMEL Manager manages all contractor PMEL operations for the Tinker Type IIA PMEL and organizes, directs, coordinates planning and production of all contractor PMEL support activities, and monitors the PMEL expenditures and cost reimbursable expenditures. The PMEL Manager plans, formulates, and oversees budget execution, manages contract funding, approves and monitor expenditures. Provides interim status reports on all accounts, establishes and maintains the property control system IAW FAR 45.5, and is responsible for the overall contract performance, including quality of operations and management of resources within established budgets.
The PMEL Manager is the primary interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO) and/or Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and staff, and other Government representatives and is responsible for identifying and recommending AFMETCAL Program process improvement and potential savings to the COR. The PMEL Manager will attend Government conferences, meetings, and program management reviews as required. The PMEL Manager establishes procedures to identify and report man-hour expenditures that are reimbursable to the contract, formulating and reviewing program plans, ensuring conformance to work standards. Upon review of the workload plans, the PMEL Manager formulates and enforces work standards, assigns work schedules, reviews discrepancies, and supervises the PMEL personnel. The PMEL Manager is also responsible to communicate policies, purposes, and goals of the company to subordinates and administer all hiring and evaluation processes, as well as evaluate proposed problem solutions and trend analysis results to determine feasibility and cost.
The PMEL Manager will provide managerial and technical support to the USAF PMEL contract involving multiple processes to include, but not limited to, the following:
· Interface with Government Program Office, Contracting Officer, Administrative Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer Representatives, and Union officials
· Implement and administer a quality management system, quality program, configuration control program, and document management system to meet AFMETCAL Program and contractual requirements and that results in PMEL certification
· Utilize the PMEL MIS/FEMS and other sources to accomplish data analysis and develop performance metrics for the administration and oversight of the PMEL contract
· Develop strategies, then plan and execute the strategies to ensure contract Service Deliverables are met
· Plan, direct, and supervise employees in inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling, aligning, and calibrating complex and intricate Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment
· Develop policies, instructions, procedures, and operational guidance for successful PMEL operations
· Coordinate training programs and requirements
· Administer program/contract management including manpower, budget, and funding requirements
· Conduct performance evaluations of both PMEL programs and personnel
· Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the PMEL career field
· Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Other Essential Requirements:
· The applicant must be able to speak and read English, and have a valid Driver’s License. This applicant must be able to pass a Background Investigation and a pre-employment drug test.
· Minimum of six (6) years of recent experience in the management, administration, and supervision of USAF PMELs in accordance with TO 00-20-14
· Experience in USAF contract PMEL operations
Y-Tech offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. EOE.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)